We have established a production process making it possible to manufacture labels suiting our clients’ needs. Further, if a problem occurs, it allows us to very quickly track its origin.
Each order will go through the following steps :
- Reception / confirmation of the order. 3 minutes
- Creation of an order record for the production process. The continuity between the current and precedent orders is checked. 5 minutes.
- Taking the material from the stock and setting/calibrating the cutting machine. At least 15 minutes.
- Cutting the suitable cores. 3 minutes or more according to the quantity .
- Labels manufacturing. Time will depend on the label size / total quantity / quantity per roll. For 1’000 labels only 5 minutes are required !
- Input of the manufacturing data into the IT system and production report printing / printing of the tracking labels (sticked inside the core), samples are kept with each report. 10 minutes.
- Packaging. We use recycled cardboards to save you that cost and it’s also better for the environment! At least 5 minutes.
- Creation and printing of the invoice and delivery note.
- Booking of the invoice payment. 5 minutes.
- Recording of the file for 10 years. 5 minutes.
The total time of all of those “improductive” yet essential steps amounts to 45 minutes. That explains the difference in price per thousand between an order of a 1’000, 10’000, or 100’000 labels.